Conditions of Entry for the “Be in to win a Develon DX19z Mini Excavator (on a trailer) for 6 months” Promotion 2023
1. Information on How to Enter and prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry.
(Conditions of Entry). Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is AB Equipment Limited of 101 Cryers Road, Auckland 2013, New Zealand (Promoter)
3. Promotion commences 00:01 NZST on 14.06.23 and closes 23:59 NZST 14.07.23 (Promotion Period).
Entry is open only to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who currently reside in NZ, excluding:
a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) of these Conditions of Entry;
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) of these Conditions of Entry include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
How to Enter
4. For the chance to win, eligible entrants must complete all of the skill based questions correctly on the promotional entry form before the closing date of the promotion. This will give the eligible participant one entry into the prize draw.
5. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Eligible Entrant via a promotional entry point will render the entry invalid.
6. Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win the one main prize including the following:
a) Exclusive use of a new Develon DX19z Mini Excavator for 6 months (on a trailer), or 720 hours which ever is reached first.
b) Delivery of the prize within New Zealand.
c) Standard OEM Scheduled Servicing including any breakdowns caused by manufacturer defects.
8. The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in clause 7), including (where applicable) additional transport, damages and repair, insurance and all other incidentals.
9. The winner is approved to use the machine for personal and /or commercial business use only. During the promotion prize term, the prize cannot be sub-let or leased to any other party.
10. The winner can negotiate to purchase the machine after the promotion prize term. Standard sales terms and pricing evaluation completed based on assessment of machine at the end of the prize offer term.
11. One winner will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 28th July 2023. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify the winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided on the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Friday 18th August 2023, then the prize is forfeited, and a further draw(s) will be conducted.
12. The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. If the information required by the Promoter is not received or a prize winner has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry submitted by the prize winner will be deemed invalid and the prize will be redrawn as set out in paragraph 11.
13. The prize is valid for the named ‘winner’ and their legitimate business operations and cannot be transferred, sub-let or hired to third parties.
14. The prize cannot be converted into cash and it is not transferable.
15. The prize offer start date must be commenced at the winners earliest convenience in 2023 and completed before 30 June 2024.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be legally available to it including modifying or suspending the Promotion.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the AB Equipment database.
a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or participation in a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to maximum extent allowable by law).