Keeping your premises in clean and inviting condition for customers and employees has never been easier. The Nilfisk walk-behind sweeper SW250 offers an impressive performance in outdoor spaces as well as indoor floors. Compared to a manual broom, it will pick up and remove dust, dirt, sand, nails, bolts, cigarettes, etc up to 6 times faster.
All-in-all this fast and productive Nilfisk sweeper is an ideal choice for applications such as cleaning in small factories, car parks, malls, schools, workshops, bus/railway stations as well as outside office buildings.
The user will enjoy several benefits such as the soft grip handle which is adjustable to always ensure a comfortable working position. Dust being limited by the built-in filter and the easy handling of the large hopper when it needs to be emptied.
- Direct-throw system ensures excellent sweeping performance.
- Capacity for long time cleaning: 38-litre hopper, which can be kept open for disposal of big items, emptying of garbage bins, etc.
- Easy to manoeuvre: Large non-marking wheels make pushing and steering simple and easy to use.
- Handles dust well: Built-in filter for improved dust control and user comfort
- Solid and suited for outdoor use: Rugged corrosion proof frame
- Virtually service free: Simple mechanical construction with gear and belt drive. No motor or battery.
- The hopper remains in place even when the sweeper is stored in an upright position or hung on the wall
Download the product brochure here: Nilfisk SW250